- Ultra-light – only 490 grams (incl. batteries)
- Ultra small – 133 x 126 x 35 mm (l x w x h)
- High-resolution LCD
- Biphasic pulsed defibrillation impulse (Multi Pulse Biowave)
- Configurable adult and pediatric energy settings according to standard values
- Automatic switch to pediatric energy level when pediatric electrodes are connected
- Manual mode
The world’s first pocket defibrillator
FRED easyport is an incredibly small and light pocket defibrillator, equipped with the effective and myocardium-saving defibrillation impulse called Multi Pulse Biowave. The device fits in every coat pocket and every doctor‘s bag and still meets all requirements of a modern AED.
FRED easyport is the ideal companion for physicians, public service staff, even for risk patients and their family members, or other persons trained in early defibrillation. This dramatically reduces the response time to treat ventricular fibrillation and tachycardia’s, giving victims a much better chance of survival.